Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Party Pics

Last night was my work Christmas Paty. I snapped some pics during setup last night. Our caterer did a wonderful job with our food and table scape. I really like the way she incorporated fresh fruit, it's so pretty. We have a great arts museum downtown, it's a fantastic place to have a party.

It's a work in progress.....


Yummy eclairs ~ desserts are always a favorite!


Beef Tenderloin anyone???

How about this bowl of buns! Carbo heaven!!!

Ambrosia torte is the best! Forget the crackers, I like it with everything. Gotta find a recipe when I have some time.

This serving piece cover was so pretty, I just love it!

One view from the third floor.


The skyline of the Mississippi River Bridge......It was a beautiful night for a party.

I'm going to spend some time with my family this weekend.

Hope you have a great one too!

Shelly

No comments: