Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's in the Details!

In need of a quick gift? It's getting to be that time of year. I am going to make up a few to have on hand so that I'm not rushed to find something later.

If you love vintage dishes too, you will have these things lying around! This particular soap is from England and has the most fantastic fragrance. I'll share some soon.
All you need is a small vintage dish (sorry you can't see mine better, it has sweet pink roses), and some decorative excelsior (found at your local craft store) your treasure (you could use your own favorite fragrance) and some pretty old ribbon.

After the bow was tied, I thought it needed something else.......so I put a vintage key in the ribbon! Now it's perfect. You could use a chandelier drop or a vintage tag. This is where you can add your own personal touch ~ It's in the details!

Do you have any quick gift ideas?
~Shelly

No comments: