Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Holiday Decorating

Are you getting holiday catalogs in the mail, too? Browsing through them is so much fun! I found some inspiration .....I started with a table runner and a throw pillow.
I simply wrapped the table runner around the pillow and tied to add some holiday color.

Then I decided to add some ribbon and vintage millinery for add a little romance! What do you think?

Finally, I decided to add another table runner tied in a bow. I attached at the knot and then found some old lace and a little vintage bling. I love all of them. Now, I have four dining room chairs, maybe I'll do something a little different for each! What inspires you?

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is... more beautiful.-Norman Vincent Peale

No comments: