Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In Season.....

Louisiana Strawberries; Love them.....so sweet and yummy!

Everything is good in its season.
- Italian saying

The Strawberry Festival is this weekend ~ just imagine all the strawberry goodness: pies, milkshakes, jam and preserves, hand dipped in chocolate, Strawberry Daiquiri's, Strawberry cakes and icecream too! Oh, and don't forget about the Royalty; how cool to be the Strawberry Queen and wear a crown all the time!

This year I've decided that I am going to make my own preserves.....I'll let you know how it goes. If I don't make them fast; I'm going to have to buy more berries they are starting to disappear quickly!

In the meantime, I'd love to share these with you; enjoy!
~Shelly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm...they look delicious!