Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When words escape...

When words escape, flowers speak. ~ Bruce W. Currie

Talk to me! This weekend was just beautiful in South Louisiana; 77 degrees on Saturday! I had so much fun playing in the dirt! I have ambitious plans for the garden and started some seeds. I planted them in pots that can be transplanted when the ground warms up a little more. I'll let you know how it goes!
The fruit stand had the most beautiful strawberries! Had to snap a few shots. I had planned to make strawberry bread, but the berries never last long enough! Gotta buy more next time.

I won this pretty milk glass bowl at an estate auction recently! Love it. We're planning to attend another this weekend ~ looking forward to the excitement! I wonder what we'll find....
Take care,
Shelly

No comments: