Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Be My Valentine

Chic and Shabby Home and Make Mine Pink is the place to find a fantastic Pink Friday shopping experience ~ Each week Chic and Shabby Home and the participating boutiques at Make Mine Pink will feature theme coordinated items ~ Shop from the comfort of home ~ Each Friday items to fit this week's theme will be added. This week's theme is Be My Valentine.

I have a special place in my heart for dresser boxes......they are beautiful and oh so girly! I especially love this porcelain box it has such a beautiful bouquet of roses.

Same box different vignette!

This silver dresser box was in the window of an antique shop - I had to have it!

I love the red velvet lining and especially the claw feet.
I found this 1940's dresser box at a flea market out of state on a trip! The portrait on the top is perfect for Valentines Day!

Hope you have a great weekend!
~Shelly

No comments: