Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome to Pink Friday

I hope that you are having a Happy New Year. I have been straightening closets and moving things around. I am making room for new items that are coming soon! I found some things that I had forgotten about; don't you love when that happens? I gave this ceramic dish to a friend for her birthday. She loves it. Another friend enjoys these adorable candles. They smell great, too.
These tray's are so chic and shabby.

Don't you think these frames will look great on any wall? They're on sale too! I can't possibly list all of the things that are on sale. You may want to check out a couple of the categories on the website: like Chic and Shabby and Home Decor to start. If you are ready for some pampering after the busy holidays, you should look at the great deals in the Spa Collections!

Visit often for great deals. Thanks to all of my great customers and many friends for a fantastic year! I am looking forward to a great 2009 with you!

~Shelly

No comments: